Coral Products PLC are proud to have a focus on sustainability, our manufacturing subsidiaries are taking huge steps in providing a circular strategy for you and your product.
Within our in-house UK manufacturing sites, we provide plastic recyclate produced from redundant packaging for reworking into new packaging and plastic products.
With consistent high quality, versatility and availability, our recycled plastic can be used in a wide variety of products – from household and industrial to packaging and commercial products.
CPL Ltd, Tatra – Rotalac Ltd and GOP Ltd are part of the Coral Products PLC Group, each manage and use plastic in a different way, to suit their circular economic steps to a 360 business strategy.
- CPL Ltd (Customised Packaging Ltd) source recycled plastic as a sustainable substitute for virgin materials. CPL customers return products once they have reached the end of their life cycle as part of the recycling process which are then reground and reused to manufacture new product’s.
- Tatra -Rotalac Ltd use all plastic on site in their processes. Tatra_ Rotalac does not produce any waste plastic, all cut offs are reground and reused onsite within production.
- GOP (Global One-Pak) Ltd continue to source and consider products that are recyclable and creating innovative design utilising recycled materials.
Our Circular economic goals:
- We are thinking of the future, developing products that although are created with recycled material at the end of life will be fully recyclable again.
- We are making no compromises our recycled plastic granules are suitable for your processes and products.
- We can guarantee that sustainability factors into our manufacturing process.
- We can assure you that the supply chain stays traceable and transparent.
- We are focused on new product development (R and D) and have a strong focus on utilising material that is recyclable or has a recycled content
- We participate in Beach Cleans, The Great British Spring Clean, and urban cleanup projects as a group.
- We sponsor community garden projects that utilise up-cycled materials that enhance the environment and support positive mental health schemes for all ages.
- Our trike challenge! We are sponsoring a trike challenge that encourages all ages to get outside and exercise; whilst on this challenge, litter and plastics are collected, sorted, and allocated to various recyclers to develop into future resources.
- As a business, we are also members of The British Plastics Federation and support them in their ongoing endeavours regarding sustainability and the future of plastics.
- As members of the BPF, we are part of Operation Clean Sweep, a project founded by the British Plastics Federation; this encourages and supports businesses to provide a transparent supply chain and minimise the risk of microplastics and nurdles entering the water systems or environment, this is vital for our planet and own wellbeing. Along with many other industry leaders, we will continue to review and revise our policies and procedures to better our workplace.
- We continue to create and research innovative ideas to utilise recycled plastic polymers and collaborate with other business partners to produce products within a developing circular economic strategy.