Coral Products PLC is proud to have a focus on sustainability, our manufacturing subsidiaries are taking steps in providing a circular strategy for you and your product
- CPL Ltd (Customised Packaging Ltd) sources recycled plastic as a sustainable substitute for virgin materials. CPL customers return products once they have reached the end of their life cycle as part of the recycling process which is then reground and reused to manufacture new products.
- Tatra Rotalac Ltd uses all plastic on-site in their processes. Tatra Rotalac does not produce any waste plastic, all cut-offs are reground and reused onsite within production.
- GOP (Global One-Pak) Ltd continue to source and consider products that are recyclable and creating innovative design utilising recycled materials.
Our Circular economic goals:
- We are thinking of the future, developing products that although are created with recycled material at the end of life will be fully recyclable again.
- We are making no compromises our recycled plastic granules are suitable for your processes and products.
- We can guarantee that sustainability factors into our manufacturing process.
- We can assure you that the supply chain stays traceable and transparent.
- We are focused on new product development (R and D) and have a strong focus on utilising material that is recyclable or has a recycled content
- We participate in Beach Cleans, The Great British Spring Clean, and urban cleanup projects as a group.
- We sponsor community garden projects that utilise up-cycled materials that enhance the environment and support positive mental health schemes for all ages.
- As a business, we are also members of The British Plastics Federation and support them in their ongoing endeavours regarding sustainability and the future of plastics.
- As members of the BPF, we are part of Operation Clean Sweep, a project founded by the British Plastics Federation; this encourages and supports businesses to provide a transparent supply chain and minimise the risk of microplastics and nurdles entering the water systems or environment, this is vital for our planet and own wellbeing. Along with many other industry leaders, we will continue to review and revise our policies and procedures to better our workplace.